Star Wars Day has come again

Time to drag out the Sith bow again.  This one hasn't seen the light of day since LAST May 4th, which is sad.  I could wear this bow with just about anything I want.  Etsy shop is PreciousWonderland.
Another year has gone by without me watching the Star Wars films.  As I've said in the past I have absolutely nothing against it, but I still couldn't tell Tattoine from Skaro...yeah, probably I could.  Skaro is crawling with Daleks and they're impossible to miss.  

Sweeping change of subject, the Kentucky Derby is being held today, so my prayers are with the jockeys and the horses.  Despite what PETA might tell you, those horses get treated better than a lot of humans do.  But...accidents happen, like they did with Barbaro and Ruffian and goodness knows who else, so I always pray for the well-being of those horses.

Love,
RagingMoon1987

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let freedom ring

Pac-Man fever

Colour my world