Pac-Man fever

For the record, I suck at Pac-Man.  I've only played it a handful of times, but each time I couldn't get past the first level.  I guess it's one of those games that requires practice and patience...and patience is NOT one of my virtues!  Regardless, I do like Pac-Man.  Compared to the dumb video games we have today Pac-Man's simple innocence is...well, it's pretty nice.  Unfortunately I'm about to make myself look like a complete hypocrite, because my Pac-Man is munching more than just little white pellets!
Phooey on pellets and fruit and ghosts, Pac-Man's hitting the hard stuff!  The Etsy carrier, DollfaceDesignss, goes heavy on the horror, so I guess Pill-Popper Pac-Man is kinda tame compared to Psycho.  Whatevs, I like my accessories a little (or a lot) on the offbeat side, so I'm happy.  This is a mighty nice bow, by the way.  Some of my bows pull my hair like mad, but this one slid right in.

In addition to the goofy hair bow I've gone with Pac-Man earrings for today.  I have three holes in each ear, and the uppermost holes will be getting these (Etsy shop is RenesSilverStarDust).
The lowest holes get these, from TheLittleBeaShop.
Yep, I suck at Pac-Man, but y'all would never be able to tell it!  Heck, my phone's ringtone is even the kill tone.  It went off so many times at work once that a patron pretend-yelled at me to stop killing Pac-Man.  LOL, silly little things like that can make my day!

Much love,
RagingMoon1987

Comments

  1. Love all of them! I played Pac Man but wasn't any better at it. It tended to give me anxiety! LOL And hey, as much as Pac Man went after those pellets, he seemed addicted. For all we know, they were some kind of high for him! I checked out her bows, love the Jurassic Park one, but it needs a dinosaur figurine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet if you asked nicely they'd put one together for you with a figurine on it! Sometimes shops will do that.

      Delete
    2. Its okay, I am not a bow wearer. But I like seeing them because they do have so many kinds. Enjoy your Pac Man day!

      Delete
    3. Thanks, chica! Yeah, I didn't know how many kinds hair bows came in until I started wearing them. Now I know, LOL.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let freedom ring

Colour my world