Random day!

Hip-hip-hooray, it's a random day!  For this random day I choose...one that is very bizarre.  Etsy shop is the one and only MoFunAccessories.
Seriously, I think that's the only Etsy shop that offers dismembered doll heads as jewelry or accessories.  I own one like this already, and Monique says she's still looking for another that she lost.  LOL, I like Monique!  She admitted to me in a message that her work area looked like a tornado hit it, and as a result she lost the clip I wanted.  So I picked something else and was quite happy.  This isn't that one, but I like it just the same.

As for the doll, that looks a lot like a Barbie clone that I bought long ago.  I named her Kate Kite, a play on "Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite!"  Mine is a redhead.
These heads come off easily, and the bodies are crap quality so I think Monique was on the right track using the head for a hair clip.  But she can't have Kate.  Despite her body being crap quality I like her.

Love,
RagingMoon1987

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let freedom ring

Pac-Man fever

The Marauder's Map