D-Day

Usually I don't wear my patriotic stuff until after June 14th, but it was either do this or declare the day a crap shoot day, and I've already got one of those for next week.  
I could wad a shotgun with what I know about Operation Overlord, but I know it was an important part of World War II.  And the Allies ended up winning WWII, LOL.  That said, Grandpa said that when he fought in Germany during the war he knew of nothing but kindness from the civilians.  On Sundays the GIs would pool their powdered milk rations together and make ice cream, and the German children loved that.  The poor things, they were simply victims of their government, just as we Americans are today.  

Love,
RagingMoon1987

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let freedom ring

Pac-Man fever

The Marauder's Map