Can't buy me love

Fitting for an ace, LOL.  Apparently it's Global Beatles Day.  Like I said last Friday, everyone seems to love the Beatles.
No, still haven't found a bow devoted to the Who, and that wouldn't have worked today anyway.  I like the Who.  I like the Beatles.  But they're about as different as two British rock bands can be!  Either way it's Global Beatles Day, and while they're not my all-time favorite band I can definitely live with that.  My family had wildly varying tastes in music, but we all liked the Beatles to some extent.  Mama likes Ringo the best.  I like George.  Daddy liked Paul, because they both played bass and had the same name.  NONE of us like John much.  His voice is too whiny and he himself was a mega-hypocrite.  But all four of 'em together?  Not quite genius, but darn close.

Beatles fans, what's your favorite song???  I'm not gonna rehash that bit since I did it once, LOL.

Rockin' love,
RagingMoon1987

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let freedom ring

Pac-Man fever

The Marauder's Map