Pray today...and every day

Since it's International Day of Prayer, that can only mean my John 3:16 bow is appropriate.
As loony as the world has become we NEED to pray!  Tornadoes, protests, and pro-palestinian horsesh!t here in the U.S., wars in Sudan, in Israel, in Russia and Ukraine, in Myanmar, it's just a hair cray-cray.  The wars in Sudan and in Myanmar appear to be civil wars, and I REALLY hate that.  No war is good, but civil wars always seem to be the cruelest.

Regarding the tornadoes, April used to be the worst month for us here in the Bootheel, but lately May has been even more so.  I first noticed it in 2011 when Joplin got hit...but then that was just a bad spring, period.  God wasn't happy then either.  What I don't get was why the tornado had to plow through Joplin, and not some place where a lot of conflict was going on, but that's not my place to know, I don't s'pose.  My job is...well, to pray.  Pray for safety, pray for those that were hurt, give thanks for the good fortune of myself and others.  I've done that a lot the past two weeks.  The strife in this case is on the college campuses, and yet the small towns of the Great Plains are the ones burying their dead and rebuilding their houses.  But then again, innocents live at the colleges too.  I just place my faith in Jesus and go on with my day!

God bless,
RagingMoon1987

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let freedom ring

Pac-Man fever

Colour my world