Rain was in the forecast
Operative word is "was." Up until yesterday afternoon we were supposed to have a gully-washer, and now it looks like we're only going to get wind. I still wore my pool bow, though.
Mama got me a Frogg Toggs poncho for my birthday, and I was looking forward to using it! The Disney Food Blog swears by Frogg Toggs, and since I'm hot-natured and don't like the classic raincoats, I was pretty pleased to get one of these ponchos. I might get a chance to wear my poncho later next week though, as rain is again in the forecast.
If any of y'all are dealing with Isaias or his aftermath, hang in there and know that I'm praying for y'all!
Love,
RagingMoon1987
If any of y'all are dealing with Isaias or his aftermath, hang in there and know that I'm praying for y'all!
Love,
RagingMoon1987

Comments
Post a Comment