I spoke too soon!

Okay, I spoke too soon about July being super-dull.  Today is a family-favorite holiday, National Hot Dog Day.  Thus I get to wear my corn dog!  Etsy shop is CreationsbyCronisha, and they are currently not selling.

The corn dog is no gray area, I must say!  I've gotten laughter, compliments, and a few folks that shrug and say "You do you."  Hey, as long as they're not rude I can dig whatever they say.  But I like to wear goofy stuff, and...well, wearing a crocheted corn dog is about as goofy as it gets.

Mama and I went on a strict diet around the first of July, because our weight is getting out of hand and our joints ache because of it.  Lots of water, lots of fiber, lots of eggs, no candy or chips or soda.  Not the most fun, but we already feel better because of it.  But today we might go to Sonic and pick up a hot dog apiece.  Sonic makes their hot dogs good.  I like mine with relish, mustard, and kraut, while Mama likes...well, we BOTH like chili dogs, actually.  Truth be told, I like my hot dogs burned over a fire, but can't have everything.

How do y'all like your hot dogs?

Love,
RagingMoon1987

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let freedom ring

Pac-Man fever

Fancy a jellybean?