UK!

Today is National College Colors Day.  I didn't attend University of Kentucky, and my sister isn't there anymore, but she and her husband had a very positive experience in Lexington, so I'll always have a soft spot for UK.  I couldn't find my University of Kentucky bow, so I'm wearing one of my other blue bows.
Not that Sister and Brother-in-Law are unhappy at University of Arkansas, of course!  Sister loves her boss, which is saying something since some of Sister's past bosses have been rude or overly demanding or sexist.  No, Sis really likes this guy, and his wife too.  My brother-in-law also gets along well with his boss, but he gets along with just about everybody.  I need to find my Razorback hair bow; I know I've got one somewhere.  But in the meantime I'll stick with Sparkle Blue here.

Blue love,
RagingMoon1987 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I spoke too soon!

Pac-Man fever

Colour my world