Teal talk?
Yep, it's apparently Teal Talk Day. I do not have a teal bow, so I dug out a grubby workhorse. She needs some TLC, but she's a good bow.
Teal Talk? I like teal and I love to wear teal, but there isn't much to say about it or any other color. Maybe they want us to talk like a teal...meaning a type of duck, LOL. This feller is a blue-winged teal...
...this chap is a green-winged teal...
...and these are cinnamon teals. Fitting name!
Blue-winged and green-winged teals live where I live, and the cinnamon teal, lives in the Southwest. Daddy said that teals were good eatin', but they were such agile flyers that shooting them was all but impossible. Daddy wasn't big on hunting anyway. He did it as a child, but grew out of it when he learned that geese mate for life. As far back as I can remember, Daddy never went hunting. He was an expert marksman, but he didn't hunt.
Teal love,
RagingMoon1987
...this chap is a green-winged teal...
...and these are cinnamon teals. Fitting name!
Blue-winged and green-winged teals live where I live, and the cinnamon teal, lives in the Southwest. Daddy said that teals were good eatin', but they were such agile flyers that shooting them was all but impossible. Daddy wasn't big on hunting anyway. He did it as a child, but grew out of it when he learned that geese mate for life. As far back as I can remember, Daddy never went hunting. He was an expert marksman, but he didn't hunt.
Teal love,
RagingMoon1987




Comments
Post a Comment