When movin' through Kashmir
Another random day, and I haven't worn my Zep bow in awhile, so here it is.
It's interesting, I like Led Zeppelin a lot, but when I list my top five bands they never make the cut. Now top ten? Yes, probably. But not the top five. Usually when asked I give my favorite bands as follows, in no particular order:
*Electric Light Orchestra
*The Who
*The Moody Blues
*Yes
*Chicago
Even that list is kinda fluid, as I'll sometimes trade Yes for Aerosmith. Kinda depends on my mood. Zep is definitely in the top ten, though. I also like some of Robert Plant's solo work and his work with Alison Krauss, but that would land him in my list of favorite solo artists...and no one on that list will ever top Sir Elton John. What can I say, my late iPod was a who's who of British rock 'n' roll (she said as she popped in a Chicago CD). I regret nothing.
Rock out,
RagingMoon1987
*Electric Light Orchestra
*The Who
*The Moody Blues
*Yes
*Chicago
Even that list is kinda fluid, as I'll sometimes trade Yes for Aerosmith. Kinda depends on my mood. Zep is definitely in the top ten, though. I also like some of Robert Plant's solo work and his work with Alison Krauss, but that would land him in my list of favorite solo artists...and no one on that list will ever top Sir Elton John. What can I say, my late iPod was a who's who of British rock 'n' roll (she said as she popped in a Chicago CD). I regret nothing.
Rock out,
RagingMoon1987

Comments
Post a Comment