Unicorns, but not unicorns
Ahhhhh, this time last week I was (not) looking forward to a trip to Cape Girardeau with Uncle Man-Child. Today I'm home...well, at work, but still where I need to be. Random intro, random day, random bow.
This bow doesn't have unicorns on it, but for some reason I look at it and think of unicorns. Must be the colors. Folks tend to visualize unicorns as being pastel or other unnatural colors, and...well, it makes sense. Magical creatures can be that way.
I still wonder, though: does unicorn crap look like regular horse crap? Unicorn pee went into car paint (and nail polish) and made it gorgeous, so I s'pose unicorn road apples are something different too.
Stars and unicorns,
RagingMoon1987
I still wonder, though: does unicorn crap look like regular horse crap? Unicorn pee went into car paint (and nail polish) and made it gorgeous, so I s'pose unicorn road apples are something different too.
Stars and unicorns,
RagingMoon1987

Comments
Post a Comment