Heights, heights, heat!

It's National Skyscraper Day.  Shudder, just the thought of that makes me nauseous.  I hate, hate, HATE heights!  And yet...and yet I think hot air balloons are cool.
As I've said before I wouldn't go up in a hot air balloon unless you paid me a million dollars (I admit I said "unless"), but I do love to look at 'em.

In other news, it is balls soup hot in the Bootheel again, and in most of the center of the country.  It was hot when July transitioned into August, and now it's hot again.  Look at this!
No relief in sight, not eight days away or anytime in between!  That combined with our cantankerous A/C has made for some miserable living conditions.  I find it ironic that I moved my animals (and myself) over to Uncle Man-Child's place to escape the heat, and it's hot anyway!  But it's not as bad as it would've been at my old house (it has no functioning A/C at all).

Love,
RagingMoon1987

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I spoke too soon!

Pac-Man fever

Colour my world