Goin' to the hospital!
Got an MRI scheduled for today. That means no metal jewelry, and the ol' bow will have to come out when I'm in the tube. I picked an old favorite today, since I'll be among doctors.
The future is looking uncertain for our dear time lord. The producers are saying one thing, then another, then still another, and we fans (casual and hardcore alike) are kinda left in the dark. Nothing Earth-shattering yet, but I personally am wondering (as are many Whovians): WHO IS OUR NEW DOCTOR GONNA BE??? I hope to God it's not Billie Piper; I liked Rose Tyler and I have nothing against Miss Billie as a person, but she already had her turn in a big role!!!
I s'pose we'll find out soon enuff. In the meantime, I get to look forward to a 150-mile round trip with Uncle Man-Child. I figure he'll either try to get me to talk to him or turn the radio on some modern pop station. Shudder...a pox on Bruno Mars. I wish he'd taken a different occupation.
Love,
RagingMoon1987
Love,
RagingMoon1987

Comments
Post a Comment