For my mama!
It's Gallbladder Good Health Day, and ever since my mama's gallbladder darn near killed her I've kept tabs on awareness. The awareness color is green.
Keep a close eye on that gallbladder, kiddies! Eat right, keep your weight under control, and see a doctor if anything feels weird. It could save you from five months of plastic in your belly and a loved one draining your plastic twice a day.
Speaking of green, dig Tuesday's nail mail!
Speaking of green, dig Tuesday's nail mail!
The bottle in the center is Estessimo TINS in "The Surfer Boy." It's a Japanese release, complete with the kanji on the back. TIMS stands for Takara International Nails, meaning that I need to do a little more research. Takara is responsible for Licca-chan, one of my favorite fashion dolls, and other cute dolls and toys. The others are Hard Candy, and their names are
*"Fun 'n' Festive"
*"Record Breaker"
*"Emerald Cut"
*"Teeny Greeny"
*"Gummy Green"
*"Island Fever"
*"Crush On Ivy"
A couple'a the Hard Candy bottles remind me of things that Vintage Dusties swatched. "Crush On Ivy" looks a lot like a lovely Korean shade she wore, one that I semi-covet because it's both green and sparkly. The brand is Peripera, the color name is simply "Metallic Green," and it looked amazing on Dusty's nails. I need to swatch "Crush On Ivy" and see how it compares; the nail polish world is always looking for dupes.
Green love,
RagingMoon1987
Green love,
RagingMoon1987


Comments
Post a Comment