Trying to get back into a rhythm

After awhile one runs out of things to say about hair bows, but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.  I'm wearing a new one today, with a Dr. Seuss/Cat in the Hat theme.
Here's a better look at the hat, and at my chartreuse nails.
This bow was provided by my mama, as many of my bows are.

It's been two years since I updated this blog, and if y'all read my doll blog then you know that my life is a little crazy right now.  The Cliff Notes version of it goes as follows:  I've lost the ability to walk on my own, I need surgery for uterine fibroids, and I can't get it until my mobility is better.  On the positive side, my mental state is pretty good, better than it usually is in August.

Also...coming soon to a manicure near you!  These are "Elf Taught" and "Holiday Tree-ditions."
In addition to the hair bows I've started collecting nail polish, just for the helluvit.  Life's frustrating and boring at times, and the world I live in is going crazier all the time, so I lift my own spirits with fancy-colored nails.  The brown stuff on the left isn't really brown when worn on the nails, but y'all don't get to see that until closer to Christmas.  These are Christmas polishes, though odds are I'll wear 'em whenever the hell I want.  The color I'm wearing right now is "Manchineel Tree," one of Mooncat's "Deadly By Nature" colors.
Y'all can't tell it, but this manicure will need a change soon.  The stuff on my right hand is cracking, a result of me both being right-handed and letting my nails grow too long. 

All my love,
RagingMoon1987

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour my world

Pac-Man fever

Ho, ho, ho!