Labubu and lacquer

It's another random day, so I reached into my bin and selected...Labubu!
I discussed Labubu briefly on my doll blog, but for the uninitiated, Labubu is a plush toy that looks like a cross between a rabbit and one of the critters in Where the Wild Things Are.  They're ridiculously popular, and some variants go for a pretty penny, kinda like the Beanie Babies of my youth.  I get it, they're cute and soft and a little goofy, but I predict that in ten years' time Labubu will be a dated trend.

On the lacquer front, I got a huge nail mail haul yesterday.  Not the biggest I've ever gotten, but big enuff.
So far the biggest haul has been ten bottles in one day, but eight is not to be sneezed at.  From left, they are:

*Color Club "Dirty Money"
*Cupcake Polish "Freeze Frame"
*Hard Candy "Hot Pants"
*I Scream Nails "House of Horrors"
*Sally Hansen Insta-Dri "PEEPS Party Cake," "PEEPS Marshmallow," "PEEPS Blue Chick," and "PEEPS Classic Chick."

Mmmm, those Peeps bottles make me hungry for Easter candy!  My favorite candy blogger wasn't a big fan of Peeps, but I can easily eat 'em 'til I get sick.  "Freeze Frame" was an intensely pleasant surprise; I was expecting her to be hot pink, but she is in fact fuchsia!  With flakies!  I've never owned fuchsia nail polish before.  Oh yes, that one also shares a name with my favorite song by the J. Geils Band.  Cupcake Polish is doing an eighties-themed line ATM, and just about all of 'em are named after hit songs of the decade.  

I think that covers it for now!

Love,
RagingMoon1987

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I spoke too soon!

Colour my world

Pac-Man fever