Over the rainbow
Today is for our critters that are over the Rainbow Bridge.
As far as I know BowBow is NOT over the Rainbow Bridge, but JoJo Siwa is a pet owner like the best of us, and she knows what it's like to lose 'em. One of hers got taken by coyotes, which I can also relate to. When I was little my paternal grandparents had four dogs, and one was a beagle named Peep. Peep was allowed to roam loose (unlike the other dogs), and it caught up to her a couple'a times. She spent the last few years of her life crippled after a car hit her, and not long after Grandpa died the coyotes got her. Daddy found her remains on the ridge and buried her, and that was the end of my friend Peep.
That said, I love coyotes. I know they can be pesky and destructive, but they have their place in the world and I respect 'em. On winter nights we can hear 'em way off, howling and yipping. I love to hear 'em, but at the same time I'm glad they're out at the ridge and I'm here in town!
Have a good one, y'all! Watch out for coyotes...and roadrunners too, for that matter. That combo is both amusing and dangerous.
Love and laughs,
RagingMoon1987
That said, I love coyotes. I know they can be pesky and destructive, but they have their place in the world and I respect 'em. On winter nights we can hear 'em way off, howling and yipping. I love to hear 'em, but at the same time I'm glad they're out at the ridge and I'm here in town!
Have a good one, y'all! Watch out for coyotes...and roadrunners too, for that matter. That combo is both amusing and dangerous.
Love and laughs,
RagingMoon1987

Comments
Post a Comment