Keroppi and Deep Purple

Today is no special day in particular, so I dug out Keroppi.

Mama gave her stamp of approval; she likes frogs as long as they don't jump on her.  But then I think that's all of us!  I'm not afraid of frogs, but I'll scream if one surprises me.

In other news, my manicure gave out last night, and when that happens it's time for a change.  This is Carter, one of Zoya's Pixie Dust colors.

This one was kinda hard to work with; y'all can probably see how sloppy my cuticles are.  It took three coats to get the shade and opacity that I wanted, but it was worth it.  My nails could sing "Hush" now, LOL.  For the record, "Carter" and Zoya's other Pixie Dust shades are textured, which is new territory for me.  I've never had nail polish that wasn't smooth...until now.

Cheers, 
RagingMoon1987

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Colour my world

Pac-Man fever

Ho, ho, ho!