Happy anniversary!

If Daddy were alive he and Mama would've been married forty-two years.  I think my white lace bow is appropriate.
This is actually not a favorite, as it attaches with a French clip.  French clips pull my hair.  Shame too, 'cause it's a pretty bow and it looks nice in my hair.  Today I managed to get it placed just right, so I should be fine.

In other news, new mani!
The color this time is Mooncat's "Plankton."  It's also the first time in forever that I've had honest-to-God GREEN nails.  Not chartreuse, not celadon, not hunter.  Just plain ol' green, with teeny-weeny gold flecks and widely scattered holo flecks.  It took three coats to get the opacity I wanted, but that was also the case with the last stuff I wore.  Little word of advice, by the way:  Mooncat apparently doesn't appreciate advice on dupes.

Happy anniversary, Mama!

Love,
RagingMoon1987

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I spoke too soon!

Colour my world

Pac-Man fever