That time has begun

Mama saw back-to-school ads in the newspaper yesterday, LOL.
As I've stated in the past, back-to-school time was kinda a dicey time in my family since three of us had to go back.  It was kinda sore on money; my sister and I needed notebooks and pencils and God knows what, Mama usually wanted some cute decorations for her room, and we all inevitably wanted some new clothes.  So...yeah.  I also stated in the past that this time of year could be fun, as it allowed my sister and me to see the school in a state that it normally wasn't.  Oh yeah, and hanging in Mama's room was usually fun too.  There were kiddie books galore, jigsaw puzzles, felt people, and The Oregon Trail on those old-school computers.  So it wasn't all negative.

Love,
RagingMoon1987

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let freedom ring

Pac-Man fever

Fancy a jellybean?