Taste of summer

Mama joked not too long ago that I ought to find a bow with dice on it to wear during my crap-shoot days.  Alas, there was none to be found, but I'm not giving up.  Something new pops up on Etsy all the time.  But it's lemonade season now, and that gave me an excuse to trot out an old favorite.  The shop is also one of my favorites, osewpretty.

Mama's favorite color and mine!

I associate summer with Kool-Aid as much as I do lemonade, so I browsed Etsy for a Kool-Aid-themed bow...and found nothing.  I found earrings galore, but no hair bows.  It's been YEARS since I drank Kool-Aid anyway; when my sister and I were little Mama made it for us all the time.  Grape was my favorite flavor.  LOL, being a goofy little kid, I pronounced it "coo-laid."  As much as things have changed, Kool-Aid probably isn't as good now as it was when I was a kid.  Nothing is.  The chocolate is waxy, the sodas are bitter, and...well, NOTHING is as good now as it was...or my memory is skewed, one or the other.  Memories can unfortunately trick people like that.  You can't rely on 'em to be 100% accurate.

Love,
RagingMoon1987

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let freedom ring

Pac-Man fever

Fancy a jellybean?