Prevention

Today is World Suicide Prevention Day.  I don't have a purple and teal bow, but I do have my big silver bow for mental health.
I've seen silver utilized for both schizophrenia awareness and bipolar disorder awareness, as well as generalized brain disorders.  So yeah, brain health and mental health awareness can stave off suicide in some cases.  Some cases, mind y'all.  Other times folks are lonely, or unemployed, or having trouble with substance abuse, or y'all get the drift.  If any of y'all have any sort of ideation, go to this link.  If you live in Missouri like I do, this link is also good.  Please know that you're not alone; indeed, a lot of us have felt worthless and helpless at some point in your life.  You matter to SOMEONE!!!  I guarantee it, you matter to someone.

Hugs,
RagingMoon1987

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I spoke too soon!

Pac-Man fever

Colour my world